The MPG494 Retractable Tongue Kit allows you to quickly retract the 8' tongue back into your MicroSport Trailer frame for easy and convenient storage. Fully assembled, the MicroSport is 164" long. With the Retractable Tongue kit installed, the trailer can be reduced to 103" long. The kit can be easily retrofitted to any Malone trailer and is permanently installed with a few suggested tools in 30 minutes.
The Retractable Tongue Kit lets you reduce the size of your MicroSport Trailer from 164 to 103 inches in length, for easy storage.
The Malone Retractable Tongue Kit allows you to quickly retract an eight-foot tongue back into your MicroSport Trailer frame. Fully assembled, the MicroSport trailer is 164 inches long, but with the Retractable Tongue kit installed, the trailer can be reduced to 103 inches long for easy and convenient storage.
The kit, which measures 6.5-by-2.75-by-17.5 inches (W x H x D), can be easily retrofitted to any Malone trailer, and is permanently installed with a few simple tools in only 30 minutes.
- Galvanized steel frame, natural rubber bumpers, stainless steel hardware
- Single hitch pin unlocks the tongue from the trailer base
- Two position tongue receiver to better match the tow vehicle
- Quick connect wiring harness for easy detachment
- Simple installation with minimal tools required
- Galvanized 11-gauge steel
- Retrofits to all existing Malone MicroSport trailers
The MicroSport Trailer Retractable Tongue Kit includes a limited five-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Malone Auto Racks
Malone Auto Racks is the fastest growing rack accessory company in North America, with more than 10 years of industry leadership and innovation. The company's products are sold in the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe.
Headquartered in Maine, Malone creates products built to enhance enjoyment of rivers, lakes, and oceans, while minimizing carbon footprints through aerodynamic transport design and complete material recycling. The company can be credited with a number of innovative industry firsts, including:
- First J-style kayak carrier
- First unique "boarding ramp" on a J-style carrier
- First universal fit system allowing consumer to mount Malone products on any type of cross rail
- First corrosion-free injection molded composite carrier that will "flex to fit" your watercraft, providing added protection and security