The Malone Nomad™ Standard Universal Cart is designed for kayak ground transportation. The folding anodized aluminum frame resists corrosion and fits in nearly all kayak hatches. The rugged 10” airless "Never Go Flat" tires are built for all ground surfaces and quickly pop off the frame for easy storage. When loading, the oversized padding on the frame protects the boat, while the locking kick stand keeps the cart steady. This cart has a 150 pound capacity and includes tie down straps.
This rugged ground transport system lets you haul your kayak to hard-to-reach places.
Specifically designed for smaller storage requirements, the Nomad is a rugged kayak ground transport system with nearly all the features of Malone's popular Clipper model. The 150-pound capacity frame easily supports larger sit-in and sit-on-top kayaks.
Constructed with a non-corrosive anodized aluminum frame for years of service, the Nomad includes oversized foam padding, two-piece cam buckle load straps, and beefy ten-inch tires.
- 10-inch inflatable, heavy-duty tires
- Silver anodized collapsible aluminum frame
- Stainless steel hardware
- One-inch-wide cam buckle load strap
- Corrosion-free, UV-resistant construction
- Integrated kick stand for stable loading
- All terrain versatility
- Breaks down in seconds and fits nearly all kayak hatches
- 150-pound capacity
- 7.9-pound weight
- Measures 24-by-14-by-12 (W x H x D)
- 1.75-inch foam padding
Malone kayak and canoe carriers include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Malone Auto Racks
Malone Auto Racks is the fastest growing rack accessory company in North America, with more than 10 years of industry leadership and innovation. The company's products are sold in the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe.
Headquartered in Maine, Malone creates products built to enhance enjoyment of rivers, lakes, and oceans, while minimizing carbon footprints through aerodynamic transport design and complete material recycling. The company can be credited with a number of innovative industry firsts, including:
- First J-style kayak carrier
- First unique "boarding ramp" on a J-style carrier
- First universal fit system allowing consumer to mount Malone products on any type of cross rail
- First corrosion-free injection molded composite carrier that will "flex to fit" your watercraft, providing added protection and security